I build a fire to make a cup of Welsh tea by the fireside. I also talk about the origins of the Nordic Welshman Youtube channel. The thing is I’m supposed to be in Finland now but the border was closed only 2 days before we would have arrived and now we need to wait in Wales until the border opens again.
- Bushcraft chair building and a brew (lockdown basecamp)
- Building a bushcraft fence in lockdown basecamp (for the sheep)
- Carving a wood spoon by hand from silver birch (with my dog)
- DD Travel Hammock & Tarp: Using a hammock as a bivi (new setup)
- Building a fire for a brew (and why this was not the plan)
axe basecamp border collie building a fire building a fire pit bushcraft bush craft bushcraft basecamp bushcraft camp bushcraft chair bushcraft fence bushcraft shelter camp camp chair campfire carving Carving a silver birch spoon Carving a wood spoon carving by hand carving with an axe Carving wooden spoons chair ferrorod finland border closed fire starting How to carve a spoon how to make a bushcraft chair how to make a chair lockdown basecamp organising wood outdoor outdoor chair outdoors primitive primitive technology sheep farming sheep field spoon carving survival wild camping wilderness wilderness living wood woodcraft wooden spoon carving